Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Myspace, facebook?

Hi guys..I'm a little bit older..these internet communities, or what I have heard today referred to as social media groups just didn't exist when I was in high school and even university.





Also, I don't really have a lot of time to find out what all of these things are..Could someone give me a brief understanding as to what you actually DO hwith myspace, or facebook?? Are they just like personal web pages, or can you instant chat/email with people or what. Which one is better, facebook or myspace??





Thanks..





Hey, someone in traffic did call me "old-timer" the other day.

Myspace, facebook?
Facebook, it is more formal. People must use their real names. I think for ur age it's more suitable plus it's more popular internationally. You write ur personal info, you can search for people, " I for example found friends I have not seen in years from different countries", also each person has a wall which is similar to a guest book; people write u notes on it. These sites are quite addictive, be careful, but they are great to meet people and express yourself. Ya, also u can join groups of many categories and discuss various topics, if you enjoy this stuff.
Reply:no help here!!!!my daughter got me into face book....i don't understand why you people have a glorified e mail service like that....and some of your pages are annoying and gawdy....it is totally beyond my knowledge. its is just a glorified brag book....i have only come across a few neat ones that i have enjoyed


No comments:

Post a Comment