Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm wondering if Kidz in Media is legit. I was able to look at the website two days ago and now it's gone?

We were approached and told to bring our kids to a screen test today (March 16, 2008) in Beverly hills from 10 am to 1pm. I don't want to waste my time if this is some type of scam. I'm curious if they ask for social security numbers and such at the screen test.

I'm wondering if Kidz in Media is legit. I was able to look at the website two days ago and now it's gone?
Yes - it is legit. I wen through this same process many months ago with my child and we ended up working with a great entertainment company we met at the screen test and it has been the best expereince. You are not asked to supply your child's social security number at the screen test. It's basically just an opportunity for him or her to be evaluated. Your child will go on camera and do a commercial and you will get to meet people there and ask questions of them. WHen I took my child, my sister also took her two kids. My child was called back - and her kids weren't. One of her kids cried while going on camera - i think she was just too young and scared(now she's asking about it again!)- and her son had a D on his report card. They screen for all sorts of things there and I guess kids won't be considered unless they are good students. In my opinion it is definitely worth going to if you have any interest in having your child partake in acting or entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment