Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Can someone(lawyer,social worker) tell me how the case of violation my HR can go to public, cos HRO dont help?

I'm Branislav Stamenčić, Belgrade, Serbia. Some powerful people here tried to violate my human rights by tapping, stalking, legitimizing me, spreading lies about me. I never was a comunist, but i don't agree with current politics, too. I have many friends in Belgrade, some of them are even in media, and all know about this matter, all are on my side and cos of that my popularity in Town is huge.


But they are afraid to help me, even my relatives, too, cos bad people wish to hide their DEFEAT and my POPULARITY. I've tried to get help from local humanitarian organisations, and from international too, but it seems to me that someone wants the TRUTH not to be heard.


But if ordinary people hear this, support me and tell friends about my SUCCES, DEFEAT of those malesters will be completed, DON'T YOU THINK SO! Even by riding this you are making evil vanish, and by answering me and spreading the word about this it will vanish for good. DOESN'T THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY!

Can someone(lawyer,social worker) tell me how the case of violation my HR can go to public, cos HRO dont help?
Usually when someone says their friends and relatives are afraid to help them it is because they are not being totally truthfull with the people they are talking to.





You may need to see a psychiatrist for your overinflated ego issues.





I wish you good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment