Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wich one you lik the most, Communications or Tourism?I have to decide soon!!?

I know is going to be my future, but I really dont know between these two carreers, I like tourism because of the hotels, posibility of traveling, i love to travel but i like communication too i like to be between people, in contact with them, social relations, and the media, a little bit of everything, but you, what do you think?

Wich one you lik the most, Communications or Tourism?I have to decide soon!!?
I would choose Communications because you will have more job options with that degree.
Reply:To your question my answer is learn more languishes an be a tour guide. You go to places and between hotels and peoples. More languishes you speak more places they will send you

root canal

No comments:

Post a Comment