Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recommended highschool classes for a junior??

I am about to be a junior. I have no idea what I want to be though... I was hoping if you could tell me if I am on the right track just as far as doing good my junior year so I can do good senior year, and getting into college?





11th grade I am taking:


English 3 Ap


Pre Calculus


a junior level social studies class


Physics


Media 2 (Takes up 2 periods)


Art 2 Painting


Art 2 Drawing





and I still have 1/2 year of PE that i need to take. Will that be ok to take senior year??? Or will it look bad?

Recommended highschool classes for a junior??
You are taking a college prep English, math, and science class. Social studies is also college prep, even if it is not AP or honors or anything fancy. If you are interested in Art as a major, this might be a real good schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment