Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you think?

What is it worth?


I've not had much money all my life, and I've been happy. However, now that I'm to be paid more per annum, people want more. The more you get, the less you have. An increase in income means a reduction in freedom.


I know this is an outlandish thought, but has anyone ever thought of what it would be like to start again? Humans almost wiped out to the point that those few left had to actually learn about the world in order to survive?


I think life would have more meaning that way. Media, money, the law, all these social constructs in place would be erased. It would be you, naked, in a tree, with a sharp stick, about to catch a wild boar. Think about it, no more soap operas, just the natural world to explore. =oD

What do you think?
Okay, I get what you're saying. But do we hafta be nekkid in the tree with that stick? I'm just saying. I have very sensitive skin, and I'm also Irish/Swedish and prone to sunburn.
Reply:It wouldn't take long before we got back the status quo and the whole messy stuff started all over, that's basic human nature for you. I think i will just stick with what Ive got thank you.

dental bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment