Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wich one you lik the most, Communications or Tourism?I have to decide soon!!?

I know is going to be my future, but I really dont know between these two carreers, I like tourism because of the hotels, posibility of traveling, i love to travel but i like communication too i like to be between people, in contact with them, social relations, and the media, a little bit of everything, but you, what do you think?

Wich one you lik the most, Communications or Tourism?I have to decide soon!!?
If you chose tourism, in fact you have choosen communication too. Because If you choose Tourism you could travel, and in the same time you have to communicate with people... tell them necessary informations and talk to different people. It's a lot of fun Tourism. This is my idea :)


No comments:

Post a Comment