Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is there anything T-blogging?( Blogging on TV)?~a combination of 2 great mass media tool?

Hi! my dear blogger~


I have been click %26amp; tag several blogs dedicated to TV. But I don't till now find any "specific" "TV-logging (Television~blogging) a true definition of Telescope~i.e- separate community whose loves any "popular TV soaps or serials".


Is it any good theam 4 next-gen"blogging(social networking)"-

Is there anything T-blogging?( Blogging on TV)?~a combination of 2 great mass media tool?
Have you tried to go to the website of the station the show you're interested in, click on the shows link %26amp; find the show you're wanting to watch or information on then it will take you to that shows website %26amp; there will be full episodes available there online. I don't know if you can download but I know you can watch them there. I would think you could download too. The only thing is the most recent eps isn't available until 24 hours after it airs, in addition you'll find spoilers, comings %26amp; goings, updates, air times %26amp; I think local stations, chat forums %26amp; bulletin boards, cast profiles, and there will be other links there too. One of those links might take you where you're searching. Good Luck hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment