Saturday, November 19, 2011

Predicted grades are:?

maths:C


english:B


science:C


media studies:B


sociology:C


health and social care:A*


I.CT:C


blablabla


anyway


should i do alevels or a course at college which will still get me into university to be a midwife?

Predicted grades are:?
I think predicted grades are inaccurate anyway...depends on how much effort you want to put in! I was predicted B's and C's and got 2 A*'s and 7 A's!





I think it really depends on how you feel you learn best. Do you like the whole lesson/exam thing or would you rather have a more practical based course?





I think A-levels are more nationally recognised and may help you in the future even if you choose a different career path. It also depends on if you have subjects you would like to study at A-level. If none of them interest you, it may be better to do another course that interests you!





I think its really important to study something you enjoy, whatever it is, as you will be more motivated and will get a better mark. Just consider what subjects you would like to study for the next 2 years and look at the college prospectus and see what gets your attention!
Reply:I suggest you to take a course that's because my O level grades were pretty similar to yours but I couldn't handle the A level pressure. Midwifery isn't hard to get in so I guess try the course that helps.


Best of luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment